GOD ®  
Godfathers of Destruction Forum V.3
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Allgemein + Offtopic Godfathers of Destruction Forum V.3 / Allgemein + Offtopic /

Hello from SoWhat

SoWhat
Registered
#1 | Posted: 20 Jul 2013 04:28 | Edited by: SoWhat 
hello my friends.

Sorry i haven't been around but my life is going so fast with my 18yr old son is in boot camp
for the army and my daughter growing so fast and the wife and me celebrating or 20yr anv. I miss playing RTCW w/you guys. I stopped traveling w/work and got a job around my home.I figured after traveling for work for 25yrs it was time to stay home. I have a new pc and im going to try and install RTCW on it. I hope this message finds my friends Zapp and Steiner well(and the rest of GOD members).I'm looking foward to talking to yall again.I just wanted to say hello and SoWhat is trying to make a come back lol. @ Zapp my new e-mail is: meaux1969@live.com
Drop me a line soon so we can catch up. Hope to hear from yall soon.

your friend always
SoWhat
Zapp
since 2002
#2 | Posted: 16 Sep 2013 10:04 
better late, than never:

Heeelloooooooo Mooooooo

Really nice to hear a sign of life from our long year friend.
Playing online was a little low the last years, due to a lag of (really) good games and the term, that the cheat protection for ET/RTCW was stopped in developement. But...still looking forward to kick some asses one day. Our time will come, again
SoWhat
Registered
#3 | Posted: 26 Nov 2015 05:08 
agreed better late than never
Allgemein + Offtopic Godfathers of Destruction Forum V.3 / Allgemein + Offtopic / Hello from SoWhat Top

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Godfathers of Destruction Forum V.3 Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®